2023 BIG ASS RIDE SERIES
June 17: Uncompahgre Triangle Gravel Ride
July 16: Whole Uncolada MTB Ride
Aug 13: Molas Pass MTB Ride
Sept 24: Owl Creek Pass Gravel Ride
Sept 24 @ 7am
Owl Creek Gravel Ride
Departs from Montrose Surf & Cycle
Join us for the Owl Creek Gravel Ride! It’s mixed terrain but mostly gravel/dirt road with a bit of bike path and paved road.
Distance- 100ish miles from shop in Montrose
Distance - 60ish miles from Ridgway
Elevation Gain- 8,934ft climbing
Leave from the shop at 7:00am for the 100 mile ride. Leave from Ridgway for the 50 mile ride.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED! Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Will there be Aid Stations?
1. Main RAT Trailhead (mile 34.5)
2. Top of Owl Creek Pass (mile 50)
3. Cimarron Rd / P77 Rd Intersection (mile 70)
What We're Offering:
• Hydration for Aid Station
• Water and Scratch
• Savory and Sweet Snacks
• Free kicks in the butt for motivation
• Free Hugs for emotional support
Is this a Race?
-Do you want it to be? Sign in and sign out at the shop for "official times"